This article provides many with with some facts about Farida Mahama, the beautiful and only daughter of John Dramani Mahama.
Who is Farida Mahama?
Farida Mahama is the alluring and only daughter of the former Ghanaian president, John Dramani Mahama.
She is 14 years of age and was born on 16th July, 2007. A lot of people won’t believe that’s her real age, but taking a look at her father’s posts wishing her on her previous birthdays discloses that her real age.
Somewhere in 2016, the former president who lost the elections to the incumbent National Patriotic Party revealed her daughter was okay with his defeat and saw it as a time for more father and daughter moment.
Further, although Farida Mahama hasn’t revealed much about her private life, we will bring you a few of what we know and what she shared about herself in a live Question and answers section on Instagram with her followers some years back.
Let checkout some nine (9) facts or biography of Farida Mahama in this article below.
- Her Full Name is Farida Gyamfua Mahama.
- She is the last born and daughter of Former President of Ghana John Dramani Mahama and the former first lady Lordina Mahama.
- Also, she is the only girl among her four elder brothers Shafik Mahama, Shahid Mahama, Sharaf Mahama and Jesse Mahama.
The continuation are questions she answered from her fans
- She has completed Senior High School and looking forward to University.
- She is not interested in Politics.
- Uploading photos on Instagram is too much work for her.
- She is addicted to her phone and a foodie.
- Farida doesn’t speak any local language but says her Twi gaining some improvement.
- She loves all musicians in Ghana and doesn’t have a favourite.