How can I become a real estate agent in Ghana? The number of real estate agents in Ghana appears to be on the rise. This may be due to how most Ghanaians are finding it a long process to buying lands and build themselves.
They rather get in touch with a real estate agent in Ghana who helps them get access to very beautiful and affordable homes.
READ ALSO: How To Become An Insurance Broker In Ghana
Even with most foreigners, businessmen, investors and Ghanaians living overseers, what they look out for when they plan on coming to settle down in Ghana for sometime is to find the best real estate agents online who will assist them to rent or buy a house.
What does a real estate agent do?
A real estate agent finds a buyer for clients who intend to sell their properties and also assist individuals or groups who want to purchase or rent a property. There are other responsibilities of a real estate agent like giving advice to their clients on the current market conditions, mortgages, make available list of properties with location, prices & others.
READ ALSO: How To Become A Building Contractor In Ghana
It confirms how important a real estate agent in Ghana is and with the high rate at which people are investing now into real estates is surprising especially with some celebrities. Real estate agents collaborate with these real estate brokers to get information on available properties, market to others and make a percentage out of it.
How much can you earn as an estate agent
This draws one’s attention to whether a real estate agent in Ghana makes good money. A new real estate agent in Ghana might not make much money than an old real estate agent in Ghana whose services are need continuously. People will always go in for people with much experience about their job. Their earnings are also based on commission or percentage.
How to become a real estate agent in Ghana
Now it’s simple, if you want to become real estate agent in Ghana all you need to take the following into consideration:
- Be trained and be knowledgeable in field of real estate management. This profession doesn’t necessarily need one to have obtained big degrees or masters. But it could be of help when you engage into some courses in this field and attend seminars, conferences.
- Obtained the necessary documents and license by registering with Ghana Real Estate Professional Association (GREPA). For customers and clients to trust you, more will be based on how certified you are and obtaining this license gives you a step ahead in winning more customers.
- Get involved with real estate companies, seek for advice and perform certain activities or services with them.
- After gaining much experience in this field, you can get an office space for yourself and get your company register.
- Have collaborations with real estate companies on their properties on sale. Have in-depth knowledge about the vicinity.
- Create awareness through advertisement.
READ ALSO: How To Become A Citizen of Ghana