Here is an easy guide on how to buy Accra Technical University e-voucher for admission processing. You can purchase the e-voucher using a USSD code provided below in this article.
How to buy Accra Technical University e-voucher
It is required of every applicant to first of all purchase an e-voucher (login details) before they can gain access to the admission system of the Accra Technical University.
There are two ways you can buy your Accra Technical University e-voucher. The first is getting it from the bank, and the second is using your mobile phone to make a purchase.
With the first option, only three banks in Ghana have been authorized to receive payments for the purchase of admission forms. They include the Bank of Africa, Access Bank, and Fidelity Bank Ghana.
So then, How do you get Accra Technical University e-voucher through the bank? The answer is very simple. You will need to visit any branch of the banks mentioned above, fill a transaction slip and make payment.
At this point, I guess you want to know how much the Accra Technical University e-voucher cost. We have have provided the cost of the e-voucher for the different programmes in ATU below.
• BTECH, HND, Mature Applicants, Non-HND, Pre-HND, Language Proficiencies – ¢ 190.00
• International Applicants – Free
International Applicants need to send a mail to @email@example.com requesting admission. The email should contain the applicant’s name, contact, and country to get your voucher for free.
Mature Applicants also have to note that the cost of tuition and mature entrance examination is GH¢400.00
Therefore, qualified mature applicants will have to pay a separate amount of GH¢190.00 cedis for the e-voucher and GH¢400.00 for tuition and mature entrance exams at the bank.
Now to the second option, how do you buy the e-voucher using your mobile phone? Whether you are using an iPhone, a basic phone, or an android, it’s the same process.
Follow the simple steps to purchase the Accra Technical University e-voucher on your mobile phone.
How to buy ATU e-voucher on your mobile phone
1. Dial the short code *389*288# on your mobile device and wait for the prompt.
2. Next is to Select 1. Purchase Forms and press send
3. The next step only applies to Ghanaian applicants. Select 1. Ghanaian
4. Choose your session type 1. Full-time or 2. Part-time
5. Applicants must enter their full name to proceed.
6. The next stage is the form amount with charges included (GH¢200.00). Press 1 to continue.
7. Select your payment option (MTN, Vodafone, AirtelTigo).
8. Enter wallet number (e.g., 024XXXXXXX).
9. Enter your mobile money pin to confirm your transaction.
10. Wait for your login details and head on to https://application.atu.edu.gh//.