Applicants can make payment for their online passport application with Mobile Money.
Procedure for registration or signing up before making payment for the online passport application
Note: For easier transaction, the sign up number should be your Mobile money number.
1. Firstly, visit the passport website https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/.
2. Secondly, click on new user, register here.
3. Thirdly, register with your full name, email address, number and create a new password then click on sign up.
4. In addition, a verification code will be sent, you enter it into the box provide and authorize.
5. Finally, after your account is ready to start your online passport application.
Follow the procedures below to successfully make payment Mobile Money after registration.
Also, after the sign up process is successful, you will be redirected to a page;
1. Firstly, the passport application platform where you will see Make Payment and Verify Voucher.
2. Secondly, click on make payment.
3. You will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter your full name, email address (optional), number and select the passport pages type. Prices ranging from Ghc100 to Ghc200.
3. In addition, you will be asked to leave the page and be redirected to a different page.
4. Click on make payment.
5. An option will pop-up to select how to make payment.
6. You can either choose mobile money and select the network for a prompt to be sent to type in ur pin on your phone. Or you select pay with *222#.
7. After payment has been made, it will be confirmed and directed to the main page.
8. In conclusion, you can start a new application
Therefore, if you should follow this process very well, you will realize it’s simple and easy. Most importantly, the payment aspect.
However, make sure you have the requirement amount in your mobile money wallet.