In this new write up, we share our opinion on the top 10 fufu Joints in Accra. However, this is one of the best local dishes in Ghana.
Fufu is a special local delicacy enjoyed by many Ghanaians from different tribes in Ghana. It’s enjoyed by people at different times of the day. Thus either in the morning, afternoon or evening.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Local Foods In Ghana. See Details
Individuals may choose to get theirs prepared at home or visit a local fufu joint they know and get this tasty food ordered and enjoyed.
Fufu is in fact a special local delicacy enjoyed by a huge number of Ghanaians from diverse tribes in Ghana. All these joints are located here in Accra with serene and beautiful environment.
Check in the top 10 fufu joints in Accra, Ghana.
1. Dimaensa – This traditional food joint, is a haven for local foods like fufu served in earthern ware bowl and other continental dishes. It’s located at 51 Swaniker Street Abelemkpe in Accra.
2. The Chop Bar – This place is located at the Achimota Retail Center Dome in Accra. You can get fufu to eat with light soup, palm nut soup, abunu abunu soup and other soups plus local and continental dishes at this nice place.
3. Asanka Local International Chop Bar – Another top place to eat your fufu and other local dishes is Asanka Local International Chop Bar located at Adzoatse Street in Osu, Accra. There are other branches at Madina and Ring Road as well.
4. Heavy Do Chop Bar – This is a popular place to eat your fufu with the soup you prefer. It’s located at Kokomlemle in Accra.
5. Don’t Mind Your Wife Local Restaurant – Located at Bubuasi, on the circle station junction opposite the AirtelTigo office.
6. Ogame Chop Bar – Location, No 8 cotton street, Kokomlemle, New Town Road in Accra.
7. Bush Canteen – Located at in East Legon, Near Abedi Pele Junction.
8. Abrewa Chop Bar – Located at Oyeadowe St, Nima in Accra.
9. Las Palmas Restaurant – We have branches in Lapaz, Abeka, Achimota, Dansoman and many other places where you can get to eat your delicious fufu.
10. Jehovah Is My Friend – Located at Apenkwa Tesana, Adjacent Apenkwa Presby School.
Visit these places and enjoy good local meals in Ghana. Also, these joints are nice place one can also be with loved ones.