Do you want to become a bolt driver? Have you tried signing up and failed ? No need to worry, follow these simple steps and become a driver with bolt and earn as a bolt driver in Ghana.
Becoming a bolt driver in Ghana is not a difficult task if you follow these simple guild lines in this article. It’s also wise to make thorough research before venturing into it. Before one can become a driver or work with bolt, he or she sign up or going through the registration process.
This article gives you in-depth knowledge about how to become a bolt driver in Ghana.
Items needed to sign up and become a bolt driver in Ghana
To sign up with bolt in Ghana, you must possess the following items or requirements;
1. Prescribed car models or types.
2. Driver’s license.
3. Car Insurance.
4. Roadworthy Certificate.
5. Must be at least 25 years old.
6. Have access to an Android or iPhone smartphone with working GPS.
How to sign and become a bolt driver in Ghana
- First, visit https://partners.bolt.eu/driver-signup.
- Second, insert your email, phone number and city, then click next.
- Thirdly, complete your personal details with uploading passport size photo.
- Fourth, fill in your Driver’s License number and reference numberNext, upload all the necessary documents; Driver’s License front and back, insurance and roadworthy certificate. Registration and expiry dates.
- In addition, fill in your payment details thus your mobile money number to receive payments.
- Under the payment details
Billing type should be ‘Person’.
- Fill in the name as on your mobile money wallet.
- Put in your Momo number.
- Select your network provider in accordance to your Mobile Money Network.
After completing your registration, you will be asked to go through training by answering some few questions.
Approval will be done few hours after registration. Upon approval, when the application application fails to meet certain aspects, a team will contact the applicant.
Aside registering online, applicant can also visit any of their authorized offices to register at a fee of Ghc10.00.
Upon approval, a confirmation will be sent to your phone number to set up your password and start earning on bolt as a driver.
How to earn from bolt as a driver
- Through payments from customers and after bolt 20% commission deductions.
- Engage in bonus activities
- Ride across high demand areas like East Legon, Osu, Dzorwulu, Madina……..
- Take advantage of busier hours or days especially weekends